Thursday, February 1, 2018

Capturing and Editing a Cinematic Building Demolition With a Drone

Capturing and Editing a Cinematic Building Demolition With a Drone

As I was browsing Facebook, my attention was caught by a short video made by Arthur Nguyen. The brief video depicts demolition of two university residence buildings but what got me hooked was the way Nguyen recorded and edited it, which made me want to watch it several times in a row. I reached out to the young artist behind this video to find out more about why and how he created it (and on a student's budget!).

[ Read More ]


[Read More ...]

The following post was first published to available on : https://www.proton-pack.com/ 


Capturing and Editing a Cinematic Building Demolition With a Drone was originally posted by gopro t2 blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment