Friday, February 2, 2018

Do You Ever Feel Like Your Work Sucks?

Do You Ever Feel Like Your Work Sucks?

There have been far too many occasions in the past where I've been holding back from either starting a project or completing it. I would start procrastinating, finding different reasons and excuses to do anything but the project at hand. This mostly came down to the fact that I was unhappy with the work I was producing. I wanted my work to look like the stuff I saw on Instagram or Fstoppers, however, no practice no progress. Fortunately, for the most part, I have been able to remedy that mentality, although the feeling does creep up from time to time.

[ Read More ]


[Read More ...]

The following blog post was first seen on republished from: https://www.proton-pack.com/ 


Do You Ever Feel Like Your Work Sucks? was originally posted by gopro t2 blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment